Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where to Send Your Blanket!

I have finally worked out the details for a donation center for any blankets/water/donations you would like to mail or drop off!  Yay!  The Church at College Station (a.k.a. my church) is going to be that place!

So, if you are having to ship your blankets, send them to:

Jennifer Clark
c/o The Church at College Station
1225 College Station Rd.
Athens, GA 30605


If you are local and want to drop donations off, we're the only church on College Station Rd.  However if you're a landmark person, we're near Polo Club (in fact their sign is right in front of the church) and La Fiesta.

As always, if you have questions about this or anything else, email me at WrappedWithHope@hotmail.com


4 comments:

  1. Love what you're doing... I posted about it on my blog. I do a special cause each month and already had one for May so I'm just doing this as an add-on. I already have a few bucks to put towards it! =]

    travelinphoblogwripher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thank-you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks, Sara! (Sara and I follow each other on my blog.) Jenn, I bought some fabric today to make two blankets! :-) So excited!

    ~A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy to have found your blog! This is an amazing endeavor and I have much respect for what you're doing! I'm hoping you gain more supporters! Found you via the alexa blog hop on susieqtpies. If you have time, I'm hosting a blog hop too and you're more than welcome to link up!===http://www.joypagemanuel.com

    More power to yoU!!!

    ReplyDelete